Paris Je'Taime ♥
Tired .
Thursday 11 April 2013 | 09:03 | 0 fellas
Hai guys , and Assalamualaikum . I'm tired . sometimes i'd try to loved someone nobody likes me or i'm to bad for anyone? i'm just an ordinary girl and not perfect why people like to judge ? and everyone make mistakes nobody can't escape from doing a mistakes like me .. "don't judge book by it's cover' yeah and sometimes i'd like to be silent cause i'm tired. Actually some people that i hate just want look that their can make me  fall downs and love to see me hurt . yeah they hurt me much more than their know . it can't be described . only Allah knows what in my heart and whats my feelings nobody can feel what i feel . i'm just a crybaby and nobody knows . I just want to punch hardly on their face but i'm not strong enough to do that . nobody knows the real me . I'm just me . i'm always trying to cut myself but the truth i loved my best friend and my family so much so i can't do it . I just want to do that but i'm weak yeah just same what i said i'm just a CRYBABY . Their only know my names not my story .

honestly ,
Damia ~

Older Post | Newer Post
Bonjour ♥

Assalamualaikum and hello peeps . I'm Damia and I'm the owner . Please be nice to me . Bye :)

Navigation ♥
AboutLinksEntries

Shout Here ♥

Put your CBOX here , width 200 :)

Credits ♥


Credits by : Bibi Norshareen