Paris Je'Taime ♥
HACKER !
Thursday 4 April 2013 | 14:31 | 0 fellas
Dear hacker , i don't know what your problems and why you've to hacked my twitter account it wasn't funny . You've already drop my honor in social sites . I don't know why you've to do that .It was so rude , I cried so hard while reading it. It affected me so much more than you know. It wasn't funny, it wasn't that easy to forget. You'll never understand how much it hurts until you sit in my place. It can't be described. Only Allah knows how it feels. You should shame of yourself cause you are so rude . I don't know how to describe this , you should think before you tweet that stupid things . It wasn't good for tweeting a stupid things in a social sites . I don't know what you want from me . Your stupid tweet make me cried so hard , i'm not stupid at all to do the stupid things that you tweet on my twitter account , it not funny at all . You think it so good for make people cried so hard? only Allah knows what i feel now . May Allah Bless u , Have a nice day .

Older Post | Newer Post
Bonjour ♥

Assalamualaikum and hello peeps . I'm Damia and I'm the owner . Please be nice to me . Bye :)

Navigation ♥
AboutLinksEntries

Shout Here ♥

Put your CBOX here , width 200 :)

Credits ♥


Credits by : Bibi Norshareen